Sherlock Holmes Ep5 Sherlock Holmes Ep5

Cool

Its a T-800 by the way, they called it T-101 in T3 by mistake

Castle Castle

Wow 2002

Thats so old, didn't like this episode but the rest kick ass!

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Awesome

Awesome use of graphical effects, good choice of music that suits a "dream" environment, and great animation in general.

animatorjones responds:

thanks G, i tried to get the dream feel out there as much as possible, glad you felt it at least :D

Noobscape 2 Noobscape 2

Way too short buddy

As the other dude said, make it longer and it will boost a few points. The humor isn't exactly enough. But really, the main thing is the length of the movie.

Runescape Sucks More Runescape Sucks More

Better than 1st one

Good drawings, but the whole thing didn't completely make sense and difficult to understand.

Axeraider67 responds:

i know, right

[KK] Runescape is gay [KK] Runescape is gay

SS, as in short shit.

For those who question about the quality of kitty krew submitted stuff.
"Yes. We let almost everyone in. You have to be a complete idiot or someone who wants to hurt us. The only requirement is you must have a newgrounds account."
-------------------------------------
Short, bad animation, bad graphics, speaks to quick, and it just stops out of a sudden and freezes there. The title itself has nothing to do with the animation, its more about a life of a RS freak.

RuneScape Guardians RuneScape Guardians

Great story-book styled animation

A good story being told along with moving pictures and the choice of music goes with it. Most of the backgrounds are pretty well drawn, just work on the characters a bit then it will be good.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

Bad graphics, decent humor

Have to say I didn't like the "animation" part that much since most of them are only simple tweens. And the intro was way too flashy!
I don't like the graphics because they are a little but curvy and the buttons are messy, but who cares, to tell you the truth RuneScape doesn't have good graphics either ;-)

The humor is great (especially when I could see burning forest at Scene 2).
I'd give it a higher rating of there were more scenes, since the humor kept myself and I believe many others watching further.
Anyway have a look at my RS spoofs too if you have spare time.

retarded runescape retarded runescape

Not bad for a start

Spending longer would be a good thing =], its better than the first RS spoof I made.

By the way you should put the music on stream, the file would be smalller and it would be quicker to load + insert a preloader.

Check out my RS submissions too ;-)

oogenblagen responds:

yeah people tell me to put in a preloader but i'm not familiar with how to do it, can you tell me how to insert a preloader? i'd appreciate it a lot.

NewbieScape 6 pt.1 NewbieScape 6 pt.1

Your series are good

I hope you will release another episode soon ^^